Unstitched/Semi Stitched: This means the suit is NOT ready to wear. The suit may be only pieces of fabric or may be partially stitched however the item will require stitching (which we do not provide). Usually, unstitched suits are 3 pieces unless stated otherwise. The benefits of an unstitched suit are that it can be customised to your size so that the fitting is perfect. Another benefit is that in the majority of cases the suits can be made to alternative styles from the supplied modelled image leaving you with the CHOICE of how you would like your suit.
A maximum Bust and maximum length are mentioned on unstitched items to determine up-to what size the item can be stitched.
Stitching: All of our ready-to-wear suits are professionally stitched. All suits are stitched as per the style is shown in the image.
- Stitched/ unstitched suits may or may not include accessories; some accessories are only used for modelling purposes and are not included in suits.
- All stitched outfits will either come with sleeves or fabric for sleeves. Sleeveless is for shoot purposes only
- Any revealing aspects of the dress are in most cases covered, some outfits may be stitched in an alternate way in order to cover revealing aspects of the dress. This will be clarified in the description of the item.
- From time to time certain elements are shown by brands for photography purposes only and these items are not provided by the designers at the end retail product - as such there can be a possibility of a variation to the cut, length, and style and dress embellishments.
- Actual colour may vary slightly from the image shown.